COSMETIC BOUTIQUE AUSTRALIA
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, non-invasive, exfoliating treatment that involves removing the top layer of skin. This treatment helps to restore dry, rough, and sun-damaged skin by refining and improving its texture by removing the surface layer of dead skin to stimulate healthy reactions. The result? Healthy, hydrated, and glowing skin.
At Cosmetic Boutique we offer two alternative treatments:
- General Microdermabrasion
- Deluxe Microdermabrasion
- Plus add ons
Standard terms and conditions apply.
How do I book my treatment?
After your purchase online, our wonderful team will call you to make your booking:
To book your appointment simply call your preferred Cosmetic Boutique Australia location advising you are booking an online purchase and provide your order number. On the day of your booking, present a copy of your order email to your therapist either on your phone or a printed copy. If the purchase is a gift, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person the gift has been purchased for to be sent a gift voucher.
Standard terms and conditions apply.
How does microdermabrasion work?
Microdermabrasion is a hydrating, gentle and safe cosmetic procedure that mechanically exfoliates the surface of the skin. This cosmetic procedure assists in effectively improving circulation of the skin while stimulating the production of collagen. Microdermabrasion treatments are very diverse and can treat a variety of skin types including normal, dry, sun damage, acne, sunspots, and fine lines.
Our advanced medical-grade technology allows our clinicians to adjust various settings to suit individual client needs. Using a closed, pressurized system, our microdermabrasion machines work by exfoliating the skin, unclogging the pores and vacuuming the dead skin cells in a controlled manner. As this treatment removes the dead skin cell layers, it ultimately enables effective penetration and absorption of products used on the skin.
Microdermabrasion treatments are safe, effective and have little or no downtime; clients may experience mild redness immediately post the procedure which should resolve within 24 hours and is performed by our experienced therapists.
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We do everything we can to fulfill orders quickly and unfortunately cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address. If a mistake has been made with your order information, it’s quickest to create a new order with the correct information and then let our Customer Service.
What areas can Microdermabrasion treat?
This treatment can lighten and reduce;
- Appearance of acne scarring
- Age spots
- Fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Sun-damaged skin
- Excess oil
- Enlarged and open pores
- Blackheads and whiteheads
What is a Classic Microdermabrasion?
Fill in details here.
What is a Deluxe Microdermabrasion?
The deluxe microdermabrasion begins with a double cleanse, followed by a light facial steaming. The microdermabrasion procedure will then begin. After the treatment has been completed extractions may be performed. A mask & ozone will then be applied to soothe and nourish the skin, followed by a cleanse and massage. Finally, an application of serum and moisturiser will be applied.
To ensure your skin retains its integrity, please follow all pre-procedural instructions below;
- Do not to use photosensitizing creams, among other exfoliating creams within one to three days or 24 to 72 hours prior to your treatment. Speak to your consulting therapist about what these include
- Avoid excessive sun tanning for one (1) week before treatment
- You must NOT have recently had laser surgery or have recently used photosensitizing medications. Speak to your consulting therapist about what these include
- Candidates who have had a recent chemical peel/s or other skin procedure, including collagen injections, are advised to wait for a minimum of two (2) to three (3) weeks before undergoing Microdermabrasion treatments
Post treatment care
- Skin may appear flushed, similar to sunburn for the next 24-48 hours.
- Skin may feel sensitive and will be more susceptible to sunburn post treatment.
- Skin will appear smoother, hydrated and glowing.
To maximise Microdermabrasion recovery time and results, it is important to follow all post- procedural instruction below;
- Always keep post-procedure skin clean and moisturised, keeping the skin moisturised can also minimise peeling on some of the treated areas
- Use a gentle facial cleanser after the treatment
- Avoid scratching or picking treated area/s
- Avoid using products that contain harsh chemicals and do not rub or tan for one (1) week
- Avoid staying under direct sun for at least seven (7) days after the Microdermabrasion treatment to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin which slows down the recovery. It is recommended to use at least an SPF 30 after treatment
- Among the medications that should be avoided for approximately one (1) to two (2) days or 24 to 48 hours post treatment include: glycolic, alpha hydroxy, beta hydroxy, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, in addition to other acne medications
What are the benefits of a consultation?
To begin, your therapist will cleanse and prep your skin. The device will then be gently maneuvered around the face, exfoliating the dead skin cells. Upon completion, the skin will once again be cleansed, followed by an application of moisturiser.
We provide in-depth consultations for all of our skin services at all of our northern suburb clinics. Our professionally trained therapists will assess your skin and help you understand the most suitable ways to achieve the glowing, healthy and radiant skin that you want.
We offer 35 different payment methods including major providers like Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, American Express and Diners as well as many different local payment methods including Klarna, iDEAL, AliPay, Sofort, giropay, and many more.